Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT
- A deposit will be taken against the hire of the machines
- We reserve the right to substitute a comparable machine to the models shown
- I/we authorise any charges exceeding the deposit to be taken from the card account
- Handling charge for late return of goods.
- £12 delivery and collection fee applies to areas affected by congestion charge.
- A charge of £10.00 applies to a single machine inside London for delivery and collection.
- It is the hirers responsibility to insure the machines whilst in their possession against theft and damage
Abrasives are made out of aluminium oxide and are sent on a sale or return basis. Ring office for cost of abrasives.
We Cannot hire out any machines without the following information:
- Proof of I.D. Either a driving license or a passport or an item of equal value
- Proof of address. A current utility bill or bank statement
- Mobile phone bills or invoices, Letters are not acceptable
- We need the vehicle registration of the transport collecting the machines plus vehicle registration document
There are no exceptions to the above.
When helping the customer take the machines into their premises, we will endeavour to minimise risk of any damage, but this will not be our responsibility.